Monday, December 27, 2010

let down your hair

imgres.jpgThe newest release by Disney is great! Tangled, which is based on the classic story of Rapunzel, is a movie that really dazzled me. In the last decade or so, Disney has been releasing all these crazy Disney-Pixar movies that are aimed to please parents just as much as the kids. What's with that? Shrek is cute, but I really don't need jokes aimed at adults and the constant references to pop culture and current events. What ever happened to the great Disney films like Beauty and the Beast, The Little Mermaid, and The Lion King? Finally, Tangled has meet our needs for an old-style Disney classic but with modern animation that looks beautiful. I have to say that the eyes of the characters were amazing! Also, despite my general annoyance with Mandy Moore and her breathy-whispering style of singing, I thought she did a great job at filling the main character's voice.
Tangled-Disney-550x289.jpg






No comments:

Post a Comment